Open as PDF
recipients. (You must insert the SIM card to use this
• Auto reject: Enable or disable the auto reject feature
and specify a list of callers to automatically reject.
• Answering call: Set how to answer calls by pressing
any key or set the phone to answer automatically after a
specified amount of time.
• Prefix dialling: Activate prefix dialling and set up prefix
• Reject call with message: Select a message to be sent
to a caller when you reject a call.
• Call status tones: Activate or deactivate the call
connection tone, minute minder tone, or call disconnect
• Alerts on call: Activate or deactivate alerts during a call.
• Call forwarding: Divert incoming calls to another
• Call barring: Block incoming or outgoing calls.
• Call waiting: Specify options for handling an incoming
call when you are already on a call.
• Auto redial: Activate auto redial for automatically
redialling a call that was not connected or was cut off
during a call.
• Preset image: Select an image to be shown to the other
• Show me: Set whether to show your live image or a
preset image to the other party.
• Use call fail options: Select whether or not to retry a
voice call when a video call fails to connect.