Open as PDF
To filter messages:
1. In the Inbox screen, press [ ] → View labels.
2. Select the label of the messages that you want to view.
You can send or view email messages using your personal
or company email account.
To set up an email account:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Email.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Select Next (for general email accounts, such as
Google Mail and Yahoo) or Manual setup (for other
company email accounts).
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
When you have finished setting up the email account, the
email messages are downloaded to your phone. If you have
created more than two accounts, you can switch between
email accounts. Press [ ] → Accounts and select the
one from which you want to retrieve the messages.
To send an email message:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Email and then
select an email account.
2. Press [ ] → Compose.
3. Select Contacts.
You can enter an email address manually or select one
from the recent recipients or groups by selecting
4. Select the Cc/Bcc field to add more recipients.
5. Select the subject field to enter a subject.
6. Select the text input field to enter your email text.
7. Select Attach and attach a file.
You can select an image, video, or sound clip.