Open as PDF
The phone beeps and the battery icon flashes
• Your battery is low. Recharge or replace the battery to
continue using the phone.
The battery does not charge properly or the phone turns
• The battery terminals might be dirty. Wipe both gold-
coloured contacts with a clean, soft cloth and try
charging the battery again.
• If the battery will no longer charge completely, dispose of
the old battery properly and replace it with a new battery
(refer to your local bylaws for proper disposal
Your phone is hot to the touch
When you use applications that require more power or use
applications on your phone for an extended period of time,
your phone may feel hot to the touch. This is normal and
should not affect your phone's lifespan or performance
Error messages appear when launching the camera
Your Samsung phone must have sufficient available memory
and battery power to operate the camera application. If you
receive error messages when launching the camera, try the
• Charge the battery or replace it with a battery that is fully
• Free some memory by transferring files to a PC or
deleting files from your phone.
• Restart the phone. If you are still having trouble with the
camera application after trying these tips, contact a
Samsung Service Centre.
Error messages appear when launching the FM radio
The FM radio application on your Samsung phone uses the
headset cable as an antenna. Without a headset connected,
the FM radio will be unable to receive radio stations. To use
the FM radio, first ensure that the headset is properly