Open as PDF
To upload a mini diary to your community website,
press [ ] →
You can quickly and easily access all of your images,
videos, music, sound clips, and other types of files stored in
your phone and on a memory card.
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → My Files.
2. Select a folder and then select a file.
In a folder, press [ ] to use the following options:
• Share: Send a file to others via multimedia message,
email, or the Bluetooth wireless feature.
• Create folder: Create a new folder.
• Delete: Delete files or folders.
• View by: Change the view mode.
• List by: Sort files or folders.
• More: Use additional features when using a file, such as
Move, Copy, Rename, Print via Bluetooth, Bluetooth
visibility, and Settings.
You can view and edit document files on a memory card
inserted in your phone. If you have an account with the
ThinkFree and Google Docs™ web services, you can
manage documents online. This application supports the
following file formats: .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx,
To create a new document:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → ThinkFree Office.
2. Select Accept to confirm, if you are launching this
application for the first time.
3. Select My Docs.
4. Press [ ] → New and select a document type.