Open as PDF
To stop an alarm:
When an alarm sounds:
• Tap and hold Stop to stop the alarm.
• Tap and hold Snooze to repeat the alarm after a
specified length of time.
To delete an alarm:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Clock → Alarm.
2. Press [ ] → Delete.
3. Select the alarms that you want to delete.
4. Select Delete.
To create a world clock:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Clock → World
2. Select Add city or press [ ] → Add.
3. Enter a city name or select one from the city list.
To select a city in the world map view, select .
4. To add more world clocks, repeat steps 2 and 3.
To apply the summer time to the clocks, press [ ]
. When you tap on a clock, the
current time of the clock is adjusted forward 1 or 2
To use the stopwatch:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Clock →
2. Select Start to begin the stopwatch.
3. Select Lap to record lap times.
4. When you are finished, select Stop.
5. Select Reset to clear the recorded times.
To use the count-down timer:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Clock → Timer.