Open as PDF
2. Select and then select Most visited or History.
3. Select the web page that you want to access.
You can add a web page to the bookmark list by
selecting the star icon on the right side of the screen.
You can search for information from websites using the
Google Search service. The Google Search bar is added to
your Idle screen by default.
1. In Idle mode, select the Google Search bar.
2. Enter a keyword and select .
You are then connected to the Google website.
Layar allows you to browse locations for real-time local
information or maps using the camera in your phone and to
share the information with others.
In Idle mode, select Applications → Layar. This feature
might not be available in your region.
You can use Google Maps to find your location, search the
online map for streets, cities, or countries, and get
• This feature might not be available in your region.
• To use Google Maps, you must select
Location and security → Use wireless
Use GPS satellites