Open as PDF
introducing your phone
To insert a memory card:
1. Remove the back cover.
2. Insert a memory card with the gold-coloured contacts
3. Push the memory card into the memory card slot until it
locks into place.
4. Replace the back cover.
To remove a memory card:
Before removing the memory card, unmount it for safe
Do not remove the memory card while the phone is
transferring or accessing information, as this might
result in the loss of data or damage to the memory
card or phone.
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Settings → SD
card and phone storage → Unmount SD card.
2. Remove the back cover.
3. Push the memory card gently until it disengages from
4. Pull the memory card out of the memory card slot.
5. Remove the memory card.
6. Replace the back cover.