Open as PDF
getting started with your phone
• Wi-Fi: Activate or deactivate the WLAN connection
feature. ► p. 77
• Bluetooth: Activate or deactivate the Bluetooth wireless
connection feature. ► p. 75
• GPS: Activate or deactivate GPS mode.
• Vibration: Activate or deactivate Vibration mode.
Add or remove panels from the Idle screen
You can add or remove panels from the Idle screen to
organise widgets according to your preferences and needs.
1. In Idle mode, press [ ] → Edit.
2. Select to remove a panel or to add new panels.
3. Press [ ] → Save.
To access your phone’s applications:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications to access the
2. Scroll left or right to display the application screens.
You can also select a dot at the top of the screen to
move to the corresponding main menu screen.
3. Select an application.
• When you use applications provided by Google,
you must have a Google account. If you do not
have a Google account, you will need to create one.
• You can add a shortcut to an application by tapping
and holding an application icon in the application
list. You can then move the icon on the Idle screen