Open as PDF
4. To end the call, select End call.
• Use the phonebook to save the numbers that you
► p. 61
• To quickly access the call log to redial numbers that
you have dialed recently, select
Phone → Call log
• Use the voice command feature to dial by voice.
To answer a call:
1. When a call comes in, slide the Accept icon.
When the phone is ringing, press the Volume key to
mute the ringtone.
2. To end the call, select End call.
To reject a call:
When a call comes in, slide the Reject icon. The caller will
hear a busy tone.
To send a message when you reject incoming calls, slide the
Reject with msg icon.
First set a text message that will be sent to callers. In
Idle mode, select Applications → Settings → Call
settings → All calls → Reject call with message.
Then select Create and create a text message.
To call an international number:
1. In Idle mode, select Phone → Keypad, and tap and
hold 0 to insert the + character.
2. Enter the complete number that you want to dial
(country code, area code and phone number), and then
select to dial the number.
To call a contact from Contacts:
You can call numbers directly from Contacts using stored
1. In Idle mode, select Phone → Contacts.