Open as PDF
introducing your phone
To charge the battery using the travel adapter:
1. Open the cover to the multifunction jack on the top of
2. Plug the small end of the travel adapter into the
Improperly connecting the travel adapter can cause
serious damage to the phone. Any damage caused by
misuse is not covered by the warranty.
3. Plug the large end of the travel adapter into a power
• You can use the phone while it is charging, but it
might take longer to fully charge the battery.
• While charging, the battery might heat up. This is
normal and should not affect the phone’s lifespan or
• If your phone is not charging properly, bring the
phone and the charger to a Samsung Service
4. When the battery is fully charged (the battery icon
no longer moving), unplug the travel adapter from the
power outlet and then from the phone.
Do not remove the battery before removing the travel
adapter. Doing so might cause damage to the phone.
5. Close the cover to the multifunction jack.