Open as PDF
The FM radio automatically scans and saves available
4. Select a radio station in the station list and press [ ]
to return to the FM radio screen.
To add a radio station to the favourites list:
1. Plug the supplied headset into the phone.
2. In Idle mode, select Applications → FM Radio.
3. Select to turn on the FM radio.
4. Scroll to a radio station.
5. Select + to add to the favourites list.
To customise the FM radio settings:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → FM Radio.
2. Press [ ] → Settings.
3. Adjust the following settings to customise your FM
Region Select your region.
Set whether or not to run the FM radio in
the background while using other
applications. If this feature is on, you can
control the FM radio from the shortcuts
Set whether or not to show the station ID
on the FM radio screen. Station IDs are
available only from radio stations that
provide this information.
Set whether or not the FM radio attempts
to retune a radio station when the signal is
FM auto off Set the FM radio to automatically turn off
after a specified amount of time.