Open as PDF
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Settings → Call
settings → Voice call → Call waiting.
2. Your setting will be sent to the network.
This feature is only available for voice calls.
To view call logs:
You can view logs of your calls and filter them by their types.
1. In Idle mode, select Phone → Call log.
2. Press [ ] → View by and select an option for sorting
the call logs.
From the call logs, you can make a call or send a
message directly to a contact by quickly flicking the
contact to the left or right
3. Select a log to view its details.
From the detail view, you can dial the number, send a
message to the number or add the number to the
phonebook or reject list.
Text and Multimedia Messages
You can create an send text (SMS), multimedia (MMS), or
email messages, and view or manage messages that you
have sent or received. For instructions on entering text, see
You might incur additional charges for sending and
receiving messages while outside your home service
area. For details, contact your service provider.
To send a text message:
1. In Idle mode, select Messaging → New message.
2. Select Contacts.