Open as PDF
Synchronizing a Corporate Email Account
Use the following procedure to configure your phone to
synchronize with a corporate email account.
1. From the Home screen, tap
Your accounts screen displays with an Email setup
2. Enter you email address in the
3. Enter your password in the
4. If you want to see your password as it is being typed,
to create a checkmark.
5. Scroll down and tap
6. Tap the
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
7. Enter all the Exchange server information, Domain,
user name, and Password, then tap
8. At the prompt tap
The Account options screen is displayed.
9. Enter the desired information in the different fields,
10. Enter an Account name for this account (Optional).
Wait for the Inbox to synchronize before use.
Creating Additional Email Accounts
To create additional email
accounts after setting up your first
account, follow these steps:
1. From the Hom
e screen, tap
Your Email s cr
een displays showing your emails from
e ac tive account.
2. Tap the box in the upper left corner of your screen t hat
displays the optional name you assigned to your first
email account, for example, Work, Gmail, etc.
Your Email a ccount screen is displayed.
3. Press ➔
then enter the information
required to set up another account. For more
information, refer to “Creating an Email Account” on