Open as PDF
steps 1 - 3
on the other device you want to
5. Once the device you want to connect to is displayed,
tap on it.
7. The other device will receive a
Wi-Fi Direct connection
prompt and has 2 minutes to tap
for the connection
to be made.
8. Once connected, the other device will show as
in your list of Wi-Fi Direct devices and the
icon will display at the top of your screen.
to change your Device name if
Sharing Information with Connected Device
To share Videos, Photos, or other information with the
connected device, follow these steps:
1. View the information that you want to share. For
example, if you want to share a photo, find the photo in
your camera viewer or
folder, then tap the
option and tap
2. Tap the connected device name. For example,
3. The other device will receive a prompt to receive the
information and must tap
4. The file is transferred and the other device will receive
a screen notification that a Wi-Fi file has been
received. The file can be found in
Depending on the other device model, the prompts and
shared folder information may differ.
Bluetooth is a short-range communications technology that
allows you to connect wirelessly to a number of Bluetooth
devices, such as headsets and hands-free car kits, and
Bluetooth-enabled handhelds, computers, printers, and
wireless devices. The Bluetooth communication range is
usually up to approximately 30 feet.