Open as PDF
Switching Between Email Accounts
1. From the Home screen, tap
Your Email screen displays showing your emails from
the active account.
2. Tap the box in the upper left corner of your screen that
displays the optional name you assigned to your first
email account, for example, Work, Gmail, etc.
Your Email account screen is displayed.
3. In the
section, tap the Email account you
would like to switch to.
4. The new Email account is displayed.
Gmail is Google’s web-based email. When you first setup the
phone, Gmail is configured. Depending on the
synchronization settings, Gmail is automatically synchronized
with your Gmail account.
Signing into Your Gmail
1. From the Home screen, tap .
You must sign in to your Gmail account in order to
2. Sign in if you have a Google account, or tap
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
The Inbox loads conversations and email.
to send and receive new emails
and synchronize your email with the Gmail account.
Creating a Gmail Message
1. From the Gmail Inbox, press ➔
2. Enter the recipients Email address in the
Separate multiple recipient email addresses with a
Tap and select
to add a carbon or blind
4. Enter the subject of this message in the
5. Tap the
field and begin composing your
6. Tap to send.