Samsung I827 Cell Phone User Manual

may be the only means of communication at the scene of an
accident; do not cut off the call until given permission to do
Care and Maintenance
Your mobile device is a product of superior design and
craftsmanship and should be treated with care. The
suggestions below will help you fulfill any warranty
obligations and allow you to enjoy this product for many
Keep your Samsung Mobile Device away from:
Liquids of any kind
Keep the mobile device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and
liquids contain minerals that will corrode electronic
circuits. If the mobile device does get wet, do not
accelerate drying with the use of an oven, microwave, or
dryer, because this may damage the mobile device and
could cause a fire or explosion.
Do not use the mobile device with a wet hand. Doing so
may cause an electric shock to you or damage to the
mobile device.
Extreme heat or cold
Avoid temperatures below 0°C / 32°F or above 45°C /
Do not try to dry your mobile device in a microwave oven.
Doing so may cause a fire or explosion.
Dust and dirt
Do not expose your mobile device to dust, dirt, or sand.
Cleaning solutions
Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong
detergents to clean the mobile device. Wipe it with a soft
cloth slightly dampened in a mild soap-and-water
Shock or vibration
Do not drop, knock, or shake the mobile device. Rough
handling can break internal circuit boards.
Do not paint the mobile device. Paint can clog the
device’s moving parts or ventilation openings and prevent
proper operation.