Open as PDF
Assigning an Image as a Wallpaper
1. From the Home screen, tap ➔
Home screen wallpaper
– or –
Lock screen wallpaper
3. Touch and drag the orange crop box anywhere on the
to assign the wallpaper image. Tap
stop without updating the wallpaper image.
Using the Camcorder
In addition to taking photos, the camera also doubles as a
camcorder that also allows you to record, view, and send
The camera may not be able to properly record videos to
a memory card with a slow transfer speed.
When shooting video in direct sunlight or in bright
conditions, it is recommended that you provide your
subject with sufficient light by having the light source
1. From the main Home screen, tap
activate the camera mode.
2. Tap the Camera icon (
) to change to Camcorder
Mode. The Camcorder icon will display (
3. Using the phone’s main display screen as a viewfinder,
adjust the image by aiming the camcorder at the
4. Tap the Video key ( ) to begin shooting video. A red
light will blink while recording.
5. Tap the Stop key ( ) to stop the recording and save
the video file to your Camera folder.
6. Once the file has been saved, tap the image viewer
, then tap to play your video.
7. Press to return to the viewer.