Open as PDF
Locking and Unlocking the Touch
1. Press to lock the touch screen.
again to display the main screen then
sweep your finger across the screen to unlock it.
3. For more information, refer to “Locking and Unlocking
the Phone” on page 28.
Creating a New Google Account
In order to utilize your device to the fullest extent, you will
need to create a Google™ Account when you first use your
device. With a Google Account, Google applications will
always be in sync between your phone and computer.
After you start your phone for the first time, follow these
1. From the Home screen, tap
Add a Google Account
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create Google
If you already have a Google account, you only need to
Resetting your Google Account
A Google account password is required for Google
applications. If you misplace or forget your Google Account
password, follow these instructions to reset it:
1. From your computer, use an Internet browser to
2. Once the URL loads, click on the
Can’t access your
3. Click on
I forgot my password
4. Enter your Email address and click
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your
Setting Up Your Voicemail
1. From the Home screen, tap , then tap .
You may be prompted to enter a password.