Open as PDF
Play Store provides access to downloadable applications and
games to install on your phone. Play Store also allows you to
provide feedback and comments about an application, or flag
an application that might be incompatible with your phone.
1. From the main Home screen, tap
2. Sign on to your Google account. For more information,
refer to “Creating a New Google Account” on page 12.
3. The first time you sign in, Play Store Terms of Service
will be displayed. Tap
to continue or
to download or purchase
games or applications. You can also download updates
to existing applications.
5. Follow on the on-screen instructions.
The Quickoffice application allows you to create and save
Microsoft Word and Excel documents. You can also view
existing Powerpoint presentations and PDFs.
1. From the Home screen, tap ➔
2. Tap the
field, then use the keypad to
enter your E-mail address. Tap
– or –
The Quickoffice screen is displayed.
3. The following Quickoffice applications are available:
: allows you to create and save Word documents on
your phone. you can also access Word documents from your
SD card and your Recent Documents folder.
: allows you to create and save Excel spreadsheet
: allows you to view existing Powerpoint documents
from your SD card and your Recent Documents folder.
: allows you to view existing PDF documents from
your SD card and your Recent Documents folder.
4. Select an option and follow the on-screen instructions.
The Google Search Bar provides you an on-screen Internet
search engine powered by Google™. For more information,
refer to “Google Search Bar” on page 27.