Open as PDF
8. Tap an item that you want to stream to your phone.
to configure the following
: defaults to your phone. Use the keypad to enter
a new Media server if desired, and tap
• Share videos/photos/music
: allows you to restrict what is
shared from your phone. Tap the items you want to share.
• Upload from other devices
: allows you set the phone to select
how uploads from other devices are started. Tap
: allows you to have media saved to your
. Tap an option.
: allows you to see subtitles on shared media.
Depending on the setting you changed, a pop-up
screen may display to restart AllShare. Tap
AT&T Navigator provides you with access to real-time GPS-
driven applications. These programs not only allow you to
achieve turn-by-turn navigation, but also access local
You must have a data plan to use this feature.
These services require the purchase of a subscription.
To launch the AT&T Navigator application, follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Read the Terms of Service and tap
The first time that you use, AT&T Navigator, the
necessary files will be downloaded. The AT&T
Navigator main screen displays.
3. Tap a AT&T Navigator plan that you choose to
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.