Open as PDF
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ORGANIZER
4 Enter a description of the task in the
5 Set any of the following:
Priority: Specifies the priority level for
this task. Later you can arrange your
tasks based on the importance of each
Status: Indicates whether the task is
• Starts: Specifies when the task
• Due: Specifies the due date for the
• Occurs: Indicates if the task repeats
at regular intervals and how often it
• Reminder: Sets an alarm for this task
and indicates when you want to be
• Categories: Assigns the task to one
or more categories.
Sensitivity: Marks this task as Normal,
Personal, Private, or Confidential.
Notes: Enables you to enter additional
text for the task.
6 Press OK .
Checking off a task
1 Select the task you want to check off.
2 Press Edit (left action key).
3 Select Status and select Completed.
4 Press OK .