Open as PDF
140 Manufacturer’s Warranty
therefore, shall not be covered under these limited
(5) Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide
information satisfactory to LG to prove the date of
purchase or exchange.
(6) The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the
product to the Customer Service Department of LG. LG
shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the
consumer after the completion of service under this
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
(1) Defects or damage resulting from use of the product
in other than its normal and customary manner.
(2) Defect or damage from abnormal use, abnormal
conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or
dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized
connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect,
abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or
other acts which are not the fault of LG, including
damage caused by shipping, blown fuses, or spills of
food or liquid.
(3) Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused
directly by defects in material or workmanship.
(4) Alleged defects or malfunctions of the product if the
Customer Service Department at LG was not notified
by the consumer during the applicable limited warranty
(5) Products which have had the serial number
removed or made illegible.
(6) This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties,
express or implied either in fact or by operations of law,
statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any
implied warranty of marketability merchantability or
fitness for a particular use.
(7) Damage resulting from use of non-LG approved
(8) All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed
parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal
(9) Products operated outside published maximum
(10) Products used or obtained in a rental program.
(11) Consumables (such as fuses).