Open as PDF
190 3B. Email and Other Messages
Tap Add An Account to add another account.
Set Up Email: Other Providers
Follow this procedure to get email from an account that
you have with an Internet service provider (ISP), a work
account other than a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
account, or any other IMAP or POP email account.
1. Open Email .
2. The first time you open Email, do one of the
Ⅲ If this is the first email account you are setting up:
The email address you used for your Palm profile
is entered by default. Use that address, or enter
an address for one of your other email accounts.
Enter your password for the account and tap
Ⅲ If you already set up an account and want to set up
another one: Tap Add An Account. Enter your
username and password, and tap
Before You Begin: Get this info from your email provider or
• Account type (POP or IMAP)
• Incoming and outgoing mail server
• Incoming mail server username and
• Incoming and outgoing server port
• Any SSL requirements for incoming
and/or outgoing mail
• Any authentication (ESMTP)
requirements for outgoing mail
• Root folder (IMAP accounts only)