Open as PDF
72 2B Move Around on Your Phone
Do one of the following:
Ⅲ Tap an app you want to buy and tap Continue.
Ⅲ Open the application menu, tap Preferences &
Accounts, and tap Add Account.
3. Enter your Palm profile password and tap Continue.
4. Tap the credit card type you want to use. (Enter
your credit card and billing address details, and
5. Tap OK to verify your email address, or tap Change
This Address to enter a different one. (Purchase
receipts are sent to the address shown here.)
6. In Password is Required, select one of the following:
Ⅲ Once every 4 hours: You must enter your
password the first time you make a purchase. If
you make any other purchases within four hours,
you don’t need to enter your password again.
After four hours, you enter your password again
for the first purchase, which starts a new
Ⅲ Every Purchase: You must enter your password for
each purchase, regardless of the time interval.
Update or Delete a Billing Account
1. Open App Catalog .
2. Open the application menu and tap Preferences &
3. Tap your account name.
4. Enter your Palm profile password and tap Continue.
5. Do one of the following:
Ⅲ Edit the account information: Change the
information as needed and tap
Ⅲ Delete the account information from your phone:
Tap Remove Account.
Note: If you enter an incorrect Palm profile password three
times, a message appears that explains how you can
contact Palm support for help.
Important: Your credit card details are not stored on your
phone. They are encrypted and stored in your Palm